Purchasing & Enjoying Images
- I print my images up to a max size 330x480mm. I out-source larger-size Prints, & all Canvas & Acrylic images.
- My prints are supplied as mounted & custom-matted Frames under Perspex.
- Perspex is used in preference to Glass for its superior Shatter-proof protection & Condensation prevention properties. The Clarity & Light-transmission rates of modern-day Perspex are stunning.
- The Matt board used is a high-quality Conservation stock, for maximum stain-resistance & image longevity.
- Framed prints are best enjoyed in a room with good ambient Light. This is particularly so of the darker images. Dedicated image-lighting is encouraged.
- The Matt board & Frame may be chosen as contrasts (darker image with lighter Matt board & darker Frame), or dark Matt in dark Frame, which, with images featuring lots of colour or detail, looks particularly striking !
- My images are printed on quality Satin coated stock for maximum Clarity, Highlights transmission & colour Vibrance.
- I print my own images on a Canon` PRO-1’ 11 colour A3+ pigment-ink Printer.
- Great care is taken to match printed images to screen-based Web images. Please understand printed images may vary marginally from the Web version, due to the different image-generation technologies & priint mediums involved. All images viewed on this site are Low-resolution. The printed image will always look superior, with an emphasis on Intensity of tone & Vibrance of colour to match the individual image.
- Frames are of a modern block-style in Wood; 20mm in width, in Black, Natural, Silver, Lime Wash & Mahogany finishes.
- Includes 75mm Matt board in White, Off-White or Black finishes. Alternately, if you'd like something a bit more daring, email me with your thoughts ..
- A `V-groove' is included in the Matt-board, positioned at 25mm in from image, all around image.
- Includes Hangar Cord & 2 contact pads at foot of Frame on back. Prints are ready-to-hang.
Freight & Payment
- Please allow about 3 weeks for the various processes – Printing, Mounting, Framing & Freight.
- Payment can be either by PayPal, Credit Card or by Direct Deposit into my Bank Account. All orders must be fully pre-paid in Australian $'s before Order processing.
- Australia-wide Freight is included in the price (yes ! FREE SHIPPING within Australia !!)
- International Freight is an extra cost. It will be calculated at time of inquiry, & advised by return email.
- Please contact me by email with any queries you have. I would be delighted to help !