Purchasing & Enjoying Images
- I print my images up to a max size 329x483mm. I out-source larger-size prints, & all canvas & alternate-media images.
- My prints are supplied as mounted & custom-matted frames under perspex.
- Perspex is used in preference to glass for its superior shatter-proof protection & condensation-prevention properties. The clarity & light-transmission rates of modern-day perspex are stunning.
- The matt board used is a high-quality Conservation stock, for maximum stain-resistance & image longevity.
- Framed prints are best enjoyed in a room with good ambient light. This is particularly so of the darker images. Dedicated image-lighting is encouraged.
- The matt board & frame may be chosen as contrasts (darker image with lighter matt board & darker frame), or dark matt in dark frame, which, with images featuring lots of colour or detail, looks stunning !
- My images are printed on quality satin coated stock for maximum clarity, highlights transmission & colour vibrance.
- I print my own images on a Canon` PRO-1’ 11 colour A3+ pigment-ink printer.
- Great care is taken to match printed images to screen-based web images. Please understand printed images may vary marginally from the web version, due to the different image-generation technologies & priint mediums involved. All images viewed on this site are low-resolution. The printed image will always look superior, with an emphasis on intensity of tone & vibrance of colour to match the individual image.
- Frames are of a modern block-style in wood; 20mm in width, in black, natural, silver, lime wash & mahogany finishes.
- Includes 75mm matt board in white, off-white or black finishes. Alternately, if you'd like something a bit more daring, email me with your thoughts ..
- A `V-groove' is included in the matt-board, positioned at 25mm in from image, all around image.
- Includes hangar cord & 2 contact pads at foot of frame on back. Prints are ready-to-hang.
Freight & Payment
- Please allow about 3 weeks for the various processes – printing, mounting, framing & freight.
- Payment can be either by PayPal, credit card or by electronic fund transfer into my bank account. All orders must be fully pre-paid in Australian $'s before order processing.
- Australia-wide freight is included in the price (yes ! FREE SHIPPING within Australia !!)
- International freight is an extra cost. It will be calculated at time of inquiry, & advised by return email.
- Please contact me by email with any queries you have. I would be delighted to help !